Home & Garden Show Executives International was formed in 1955 as a professional trade association for home, garden and flower show producers. It brings together the most successful home, garden & flower exhibition managers in a combined effort to promote continued excellence and professionalism.
Home & Garden Show Executives members meet annually to further advance their professional development and effectiveness of consumer home and flower shows. Because of professional association membership, shows achieve higher degrees of success for valued exhibitors while meeting the needs of the visiting public. Members take great pride in each show produced and strive to achieve success for both exhibitors and consumers.
Home & Garden Show Executives members are:
• renowned for creating quality events that maximize the return on investment of valued vendors and sponsors
• local show producers that have ties to the communities in which the shows exist
• able to gain broad based community and media support
• committed to serve homeowners, local charities, the housing industry and the community at large Consumers attending a member’s show will:
• be able to gain broad based community and media support
• have the opportunity to “see, touch & feel” windows, doors, kitchens, baths, pool and spa, lawn and garden, green technology, sustainable living products, along with thousands of additional building and remodeling products and services
• experience educational seminars that will help them garner ideas on how to improve their homes, gardens, landscapes and lifestyles
The professional Home Shows produced by the members of the Home & Garden Show Executives are the best in the country. Providing quality exhibitors that will help consumers gain the knowledge needed to move forward with any home improvement project is the everyday business of the Home & Garden Show Executive members. Code of Conduct The integrity of Exposition Management is the highest responsibility of all Exposition Managers. As members of the Home & Garden Show Executives International, we pledge to maintain the highest ethical standards, including...equitable rules and regulations; accurate and responsible information regarding these events; appropriate exhibitor credentials; reasonable security and safety procedures; fair contractual terms; and provide effective promotions to maximize attendance. We further pledge to advance the professionalism, growth, and effectiveness of home and garden shows to better serve exhibitors and the visiting public.